The Practice Regrets That it is Not at Present Able to Register NHS Patients


  • New-born babies of current patients or first degree relatives (parents, sibling or child)
  • Spouse/civil partner, living at the same address of a current patient

If you are not currently registered with an NHS general practitioner (GP) locally and need to see a GP or a nurse, you can search online at to find another local practice in the area that you can register with, or call 0300 311 22 33 if you have difficulty registering with another practice.

There is also a Walk in Centre at:

Woking Community Hospital
Heathside Road
GU22 7HS

This is a nurse led service providing treatment for minor injuries and illnesses, open Monday-Sunday, 08:00-20:00.

Further details of this and other services are available on NHS choices website or call 111.