You can attend one of our walk-in smear clinics:
- Tuesday 25th February, 07:00-12:00 at The Oaks Surgery
- Thursday 27th February, 16:00-18:00 at Stoughton Road Surgery
- Saturday 29th February, 08:30-12:30 at Wodeland Surgery
Cervical screening checks the health of your cervix. It is not a test for cancer, it is a test to help prevent cancer.
Cervical screening may check for:
- Abnormal cell changes in your cervix – left untreated, this could turn into cancer
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) – some types of HPV can lead to cell changes in your cervix and cancer
You will receive a free goodie bag once you have had your smear with one of our nurses.